Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Dear Pastor Blue this ones for you.

Dear readers

Two days before Easter 2016 I lost my mentor of 26 wonderful years. 

While you may not think much about this left me explain;

I met Pastor Richard E. Blue on August 22 1988. He believed in reaching the lost for the Lord just as I did. While his styles and mine were different we got things done. But there is more, so much more.
e I always lost
You see dispite our age differences we were more than Pastor-student. We were who played tennis, putt-putt golf,  we would play a game of chess or so dispite I would lose a game or so. I would mow his yard, painted one of his home. What he taught me was trust, even whenever I might mess up, and Im prone to messing up now and then. He even treated me as a son and would even give me a fatherly hug from time time to time. On occasions we would break bread over a Thanksgiving dinner or go to Frankenmuth Michigan for a birthday chicken dinner.
I remember one time we were headed to Ashland Ohio to do a little evangelism work at a church. On the way he got tired and I was asked to drive his white Cadillac To that was a l trusting thing to do.

Pastor Blue and I started churches, preached in nursing homes, even went even to Wawa Canada to do the work of an evangelist. Taught various other churches about evangelism and how to go about it.

When he died I had to ask God what was on next on the agenda. And He replied, "Do what you've been taught." Well, dear reader, all I know is the following, I know Jesus who is the Christ who was crucified buried and rose the third day. And I know how to tell other about my risen Lord and Savor.

Pastor Blue, know this please: I wish you were here to love and hug your wife, children and grandchildren. I'd trade my place for you so you could do that all over again. Frankly, sir, I am Jealous of you

Today I heard the following song and all those feelings of the loss hit me all over again. And I could not hold back the tears.  I hope Pastor Blue you hear this from heaven just once.....






No comments:

Stat Counter

View My Stats
Powered By Blogger

Labels

Bible (42) Gods Word (40) God (34) Jesus (24) ministry (22) church (19) Biblical (18) Gods people (18) Bible Study (15) update (15) supporters (13) webmaster (13) Christians (12) house (12) eternal life. (10) friends (10) Sermons (9) Thunderdome Ministries. (9) churches (9) yourself (8) Asus G60 (7) Home (7) computer (7) love gift (7) money (7) David Wilkerson (6) disabilities (6) laptop (6) Amazonm Wish List (5) Flint Michigan (5) Speaking Engagements (5) Word (5) hearing. pastors (5) website (5) Billy Graham (4) Chick (4) Christmas (4) Facebook (4) Lawrence Adel Sefa (4) belief (4) computers (4) faith (4) food stamps (4) html (4) salvation (4) sin (4) 2007 Caliber (3) Asus (3) Bridge Card local charities (3) Disability (3) Flint (3) God's Word (3) Michigan (3) Microsoft (3) Paypal (3) accident (3) dvd/cdr (3) ego (3) food banks (3) games (3) gaming (3) prophets (3) repairs (3) Amazon Wish List (2) Americans (2) Asus TP50L (2) Gids people (2) Jonah (2) Keith Green (2) Moses (2) PC (2) Pastors. (2) Ravenhill (2) alone (2) animals (2) basement (2) batteries (2) blue screen (2) car (2) cash money (2) cell phones (2) didisabilities (2) dollars (2) download (2) emplyment (2) faith. (2) fellowship (2) freebies (2) friendship (2) friendship Jesus (2) fundraising (2) helping other (2) history (2) jobs (2) keyboard (2) laptops (2) links (2) medical (2) music (2) prison (2) relocating (2) teachers (2) watchman of the House (2) water (2) wish (2) work (2) 2018 (1) Amtrak (1) Apple (1) Arkansas (1) Bing (1) Dodge (1) Donald Trump (1) Firefox (1) God love (1) Gods Son (1) Gods voice (1) Harry Truman (1) Jewish (1) Ken Burns (1) Last Days Ministried (1) Little Rock (1) National Parks (1) Old Testament (1) Pogo (1) Psalms (1) Rotorooter (1) Sly & Family Stone (1) State Farm (1) Ten Commandments Christians (1) Texas (1) Treasury of David (1) USA (1) United States (1) Vero (1) Woodstock (1) Zillow (1) add ons (1) adoption (1) adults. (1) arcades (1) assembly of the saints (1) assistance (1) bathroom (1) bills (1) bills. (1) blueray (1) boombox (1) borrow (1) bucket list (1) buy sell house (1) cameras (1) cellphone (1) city (1) clay (1) cloths (1) complaining (1) country (1) credit cards (1) culture (1) death (1) disciples (1) discipleship (1) dos (1) dream (1) dvd (1) e (1) employment (1) false teachers (1) fixed income (1) flood (1) friend (1) friendships (1) funding (1) gif (1) grace (1) growing up (1) holidays (1) holidays. jpg (1) holiness (1) home imorovements (1) homless (1) hospital (1) hospital gown (1) hospital pants (1) insurance (1) itching ears (1) jets utilities (1) kitchen (1) law (1) lead (1) lies (1) life (1) link (1) live (1) loan (1) local (1) love (1) love offerings (1) man (1) mercy (1) ministries (1) modern (1) nature (1) new year (1) obedience (1) obey or disobey (1) offerings​ (1) outsource (1) peace (1) personal cloths (1) phablets (1) photography (1) pictures (1) plantations (1) play station (1) pre-cival war. (1) preaching (1) preaching engagements (1) professionals. (1) ptc (1) reasoning (1) relocation (1) respect (1) restoration (1) review (1) roundout (1) safe (1) sell (1) single (1) smart phones (1) smartphone (1) snailmail (1) social media (1) society (1) state (1) stone (1) study (1) tablets (1) teachings (1) teenage wastelabd (1) the book of Acts (1) tithes (1) tracts (1) training (1) vacation (1) valid (1) video (1) vows (1) wages (1) war (1) websites (1) year (1)