Sunday, January 14, 2018

Bad way to start....?

They say the number eight(8) is a sign of new beginnings. Okay, I say lets prove it and you can make a determination:
Oil
1988 I find my way to Texas meet some Christian friends, attend a local church and all seem fine in Texas.
Then In recalled to the state of Michigan where I grew up 99.9% of my life. I meet a Pastor who became my mentor for 26 years, a great thing right?
Some where in this era I bought a Asus G60 laptop. Great piece of hardware except now it sits in need of repairs.
Lastly, I wind up losing a friend over a error is judgment on both sides of the coin, if you please.

                              Fast forward
                            Janauary 2018

With the loss of my friend, financial advisor and all my financial records I move onward. After all, in life we can expect gains and losses, even friendships if you please.

Then, one morning Microsoft sent my newer Asus laptop some updates. The laptop NEVER recovered when it went into a restart. All I get us this black screen with a whirls icon that sits there for hours. So I attempt to use every shortcut I remember of my 15 plus years experience with desktop and laptop computers. End result...... zip.... zilch....nothing. I am dead in the water as they might say.

Then, even though I am paying on my Flint Michigan water bill I get what amounts to, shall we say, a nasty letter demanding more money than I have period. So now I'm faced with two disasters. As if that is not enough right? Wrong!

Of you read my last rambling you would know of the water breach in the basement due to an all day rains and very warm temperatures. Now I have this mess and the story does not end there; according to my insurance agent I need funds, that I don't have, in order to get a cleanup & repair crews in to take care of the flood.

                                       In Short

I no longer buy into the idea that the number eight is a sign of new beginnings. Unless you want to talk about disasters, malfunctions and lack of funding then I might buy into it.

                                   Life is good?

Despite pitfalls and so forth life still is better than before. At least I am not in prison, even though prison life does have its perks. At least In not living in an apartment where you may get loud neighbors from time to time. But with an apartment there's no grass to mow, snow to shovel or plow.

Life is good if you have a relationship with the very God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. A life built on faith, trust and belief is better than a life....in a body bag.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope I didn't bore you!


Signed

Littlethunder


PS.... If you would like to help with laptop or house repairs you are welcome to give @




No comments:

Stat Counter

View My Stats
Powered By Blogger

Labels

Bible (42) Gods Word (40) God (34) Jesus (24) ministry (22) church (19) Biblical (18) Gods people (18) Bible Study (15) update (15) supporters (13) webmaster (13) Christians (12) house (12) eternal life. (10) friends (10) Sermons (9) Thunderdome Ministries. (9) churches (9) yourself (8) Asus G60 (7) Home (7) computer (7) love gift (7) money (7) David Wilkerson (6) disabilities (6) laptop (6) Amazonm Wish List (5) Flint Michigan (5) Speaking Engagements (5) Word (5) hearing. pastors (5) website (5) Billy Graham (4) Chick (4) Christmas (4) Facebook (4) Lawrence Adel Sefa (4) belief (4) computers (4) faith (4) food stamps (4) html (4) salvation (4) sin (4) 2007 Caliber (3) Asus (3) Bridge Card local charities (3) Disability (3) Flint (3) God's Word (3) Michigan (3) Microsoft (3) Paypal (3) accident (3) dvd/cdr (3) ego (3) food banks (3) games (3) gaming (3) prophets (3) repairs (3) Amazon Wish List (2) Americans (2) Asus TP50L (2) Gids people (2) Jonah (2) Keith Green (2) Moses (2) PC (2) Pastors. (2) Ravenhill (2) alone (2) animals (2) basement (2) batteries (2) blue screen (2) car (2) cash money (2) cell phones (2) didisabilities (2) dollars (2) download (2) emplyment (2) faith. (2) fellowship (2) freebies (2) friendship (2) friendship Jesus (2) fundraising (2) helping other (2) history (2) jobs (2) keyboard (2) laptops (2) links (2) medical (2) music (2) prison (2) relocating (2) teachers (2) watchman of the House (2) water (2) wish (2) work (2) 2018 (1) Amtrak (1) Apple (1) Arkansas (1) Bing (1) Dodge (1) Donald Trump (1) Firefox (1) God love (1) Gods Son (1) Gods voice (1) Harry Truman (1) Jewish (1) Ken Burns (1) Last Days Ministried (1) Little Rock (1) National Parks (1) Old Testament (1) Pogo (1) Psalms (1) Rotorooter (1) Sly & Family Stone (1) State Farm (1) Ten Commandments Christians (1) Texas (1) Treasury of David (1) USA (1) United States (1) Vero (1) Woodstock (1) Zillow (1) add ons (1) adoption (1) adults. (1) arcades (1) assembly of the saints (1) assistance (1) bathroom (1) bills (1) bills. (1) blueray (1) boombox (1) borrow (1) bucket list (1) buy sell house (1) cameras (1) cellphone (1) city (1) clay (1) cloths (1) complaining (1) country (1) credit cards (1) culture (1) death (1) disciples (1) discipleship (1) dos (1) dream (1) dvd (1) e (1) employment (1) false teachers (1) fixed income (1) flood (1) friend (1) friendships (1) funding (1) gif (1) grace (1) growing up (1) holidays (1) holidays. jpg (1) holiness (1) home imorovements (1) homless (1) hospital (1) hospital gown (1) hospital pants (1) insurance (1) itching ears (1) jets utilities (1) kitchen (1) law (1) lead (1) lies (1) life (1) link (1) live (1) loan (1) local (1) love (1) love offerings (1) man (1) mercy (1) ministries (1) modern (1) nature (1) new year (1) obedience (1) obey or disobey (1) offerings​ (1) outsource (1) peace (1) personal cloths (1) phablets (1) photography (1) pictures (1) plantations (1) play station (1) pre-cival war. (1) preaching (1) preaching engagements (1) professionals. (1) ptc (1) reasoning (1) relocation (1) respect (1) restoration (1) review (1) roundout (1) safe (1) sell (1) single (1) smart phones (1) smartphone (1) snailmail (1) social media (1) society (1) state (1) stone (1) study (1) tablets (1) teachings (1) teenage wastelabd (1) the book of Acts (1) tithes (1) tracts (1) training (1) vacation (1) valid (1) video (1) vows (1) wages (1) war (1) websites (1) year (1)