Monday, July 9, 2018

The Calling

Allow me to set the stage, if you please:

Early 1988
I was in Lindale/Tyler Texas doing my discipleship training when I heard the call. In the middle of the night I woke up and took a walk. It was then I heard God telling me to return to Oakland County Michigan. Like Sarah and Abraham I scoffed at this. After all Gid did call me to Texas now He wants me back in Michigan.
I told no one and went about my business of learning Gods Word and ways. It was at this time I met the late Reverand Leonard Ravenhill out of the blue on a Saturday night meeting at Last Days Ministry. 
The next day, at church a brother in the faith confronts me and says, "God wants you back in Michigan right?'  Of course I confirmed it and told him I had no way to earn or get the funds to return. Days later God provided the plane trip from Dallas to Detroit. That was good but getting from Lindale to Dallas was the next problem. Again someone came up to me and said something I already knew, God provides. And that He did and I packed my bags and I received help getting to the airport. Before leaving Texas a Christian lady gave me a very expensive Dakes Bible, a leather covering and what we call cheat tabs.

Back in Michigan in weeks before my birthday all legal ramifications were met and I had a temporary roof over my head all thanks to the Lord. Then the news came, from one Terry Davis, the very one that led me to the Lird back in April 1982. "I have someone for you to meet. You both have the same ministry" said Terry.
So on August 22 1988 I met Pastor Richard E. Blue. From that day until 9f his death some twenty years later it was a grand learning experience. I learned not only the scriptures but how to teach, preach and even did missionary work in WaWa Canada for several summers. All the while knowing God not only is on the throne but when God calls to be ready.

Summer 2018
Several months ago I heard God calling me to Arkansas but did not know to which city. That's when I sent away for travel material to learn more. One day Hot Springs & Little Rock popped off the map just like the Word of God does. Recently, and after much prayer and consideration Hot Springs came to mind while searching for a house and a church.
Then I seen this church, who will remain un-named until later, that was sitting on a hill.
Just why would want this writer not only in Hot Springs but why this church I never laid on upon was my first question.
The second was how am I to sell my present house when I'm committed to one of the two mortgages until the year December 2021?
And how can I buy a house unseen in an area virtually unknown to myself? After all, I'm on a fixed income and going back into the workforce is not an option.
Then, just like now I heard the voice of the Lord say, "Have faith, you've done this before." I agreed with the Lord on this, despite what the enemy will say along the way. God will even find ways and means to nicely furnish my house in Hot Springs as I will leave so much behind.

So, dear reader now you too know about this call on my life from the one who knows me the most.

So here I am taking another leap in faith but far better equipped in the ministry of Evangelism let alone the Word of God.

I'm NOT going to inform you of the financial aspect of this calling. But, I look at it this way; if this calling is truly of the Lord then God will supply to every need, want and aspect as He has done over the years.

So be it in the name of Jesus!

Yours in Christ Jesus
Littlethunder

Thunderdome Ministries Network Inc
C/O Rev. David Liebler
3513 Clairmont Street
Flint Michigan USA
48503-6602


No comments:

Stat Counter

View My Stats
Powered By Blogger

Labels

Bible (42) Gods Word (40) God (34) Jesus (24) ministry (22) church (19) Biblical (18) Gods people (18) Bible Study (15) update (15) supporters (13) webmaster (13) Christians (12) house (12) eternal life. (10) friends (10) Sermons (9) Thunderdome Ministries. (9) churches (9) yourself (8) Asus G60 (7) Home (7) computer (7) love gift (7) money (7) David Wilkerson (6) disabilities (6) laptop (6) Amazonm Wish List (5) Flint Michigan (5) Speaking Engagements (5) Word (5) hearing. pastors (5) website (5) Billy Graham (4) Chick (4) Christmas (4) Facebook (4) Lawrence Adel Sefa (4) belief (4) computers (4) faith (4) food stamps (4) html (4) salvation (4) sin (4) 2007 Caliber (3) Asus (3) Bridge Card local charities (3) Disability (3) Flint (3) God's Word (3) Michigan (3) Microsoft (3) Paypal (3) accident (3) dvd/cdr (3) ego (3) food banks (3) games (3) gaming (3) prophets (3) repairs (3) Amazon Wish List (2) Americans (2) Asus TP50L (2) Gids people (2) Jonah (2) Keith Green (2) Moses (2) PC (2) Pastors. (2) Ravenhill (2) alone (2) animals (2) basement (2) batteries (2) blue screen (2) car (2) cash money (2) cell phones (2) didisabilities (2) dollars (2) download (2) emplyment (2) faith. (2) fellowship (2) freebies (2) friendship (2) friendship Jesus (2) fundraising (2) helping other (2) history (2) jobs (2) keyboard (2) laptops (2) links (2) medical (2) music (2) prison (2) relocating (2) teachers (2) watchman of the House (2) water (2) wish (2) work (2) 2018 (1) Amtrak (1) Apple (1) Arkansas (1) Bing (1) Dodge (1) Donald Trump (1) Firefox (1) God love (1) Gods Son (1) Gods voice (1) Harry Truman (1) Jewish (1) Ken Burns (1) Last Days Ministried (1) Little Rock (1) National Parks (1) Old Testament (1) Pogo (1) Psalms (1) Rotorooter (1) Sly & Family Stone (1) State Farm (1) Ten Commandments Christians (1) Texas (1) Treasury of David (1) USA (1) United States (1) Vero (1) Woodstock (1) Zillow (1) add ons (1) adoption (1) adults. (1) arcades (1) assembly of the saints (1) assistance (1) bathroom (1) bills (1) bills. (1) blueray (1) boombox (1) borrow (1) bucket list (1) buy sell house (1) cameras (1) cellphone (1) city (1) clay (1) cloths (1) complaining (1) country (1) credit cards (1) culture (1) death (1) disciples (1) discipleship (1) dos (1) dream (1) dvd (1) e (1) employment (1) false teachers (1) fixed income (1) flood (1) friend (1) friendships (1) funding (1) gif (1) grace (1) growing up (1) holidays (1) holidays. jpg (1) holiness (1) home imorovements (1) homless (1) hospital (1) hospital gown (1) hospital pants (1) insurance (1) itching ears (1) jets utilities (1) kitchen (1) law (1) lead (1) lies (1) life (1) link (1) live (1) loan (1) local (1) love (1) love offerings (1) man (1) mercy (1) ministries (1) modern (1) nature (1) new year (1) obedience (1) obey or disobey (1) offerings​ (1) outsource (1) peace (1) personal cloths (1) phablets (1) photography (1) pictures (1) plantations (1) play station (1) pre-cival war. (1) preaching (1) preaching engagements (1) professionals. (1) ptc (1) reasoning (1) relocation (1) respect (1) restoration (1) review (1) roundout (1) safe (1) sell (1) single (1) smart phones (1) smartphone (1) snailmail (1) social media (1) society (1) state (1) stone (1) study (1) tablets (1) teachings (1) teenage wastelabd (1) the book of Acts (1) tithes (1) tracts (1) training (1) vacation (1) valid (1) video (1) vows (1) wages (1) war (1) websites (1) year (1)